Indore male Friend Confession

Indore male Friend Confession 

male
20
indore
..
I love my best frnd. bt she has a bf.
I get irritated when they r toghter.so I decided 2 make a distance 4m them.bt being gud frnd both started askin kya hua kya hua,it irritated me a lot. one day me n my best frnd wer sitting alone n as always askin , what happnd 2 me n why m avoiding them.
it irritates m that much that I suddenly told her that I love her. bt I don't have ny expecation 4m her. she was fine n wanted us 2 be frnds lyk b4.
bt when she told this to her bf ,he restricted her tlking 2 me n she did d same as if m nothing 2 her.
she askd me 4 time, n said she'll sort it all out. bt iknw its nt gonna be d same n I have decided nt 2 tlk 2 her.. just coz I dnt need a part tym or partial frndship..
bt m still ubable 2 stop thinking n caring abt her, which frustrates me a lot..
guys plz tell m what 2 do to make everything same as b4 ??
nd d ways 2 get her

No comments:

Post a Comment