18 female noida Confesssion

18 female noida Confession


wen i ws 8 yrs old, my mom's fnd took me to her home for sum days coz my mom ws nt well at tht tym n no1 der to tk cr of myslf.
so my aunt's son who ws 20 yrs old at dt tym used to touch my private prts wen der ws no1 at his home n i ws so scared of him at dt tym.n i dint told ny1 abt dis.
nw m 18 n a week ago i hd a visit to my aunt's home for 3 days . N dis boy is nw 30 yrs old n he hs a 6yrs old daughter.
wen i ws at his home ,his daughter ws missing n he goes mad abt his daughter coz he ws nt able to find her..dn we ol got worried n trying to find her....n finally i found her.in d prk she ws playing with her frnds.
nw we ol got relieved.
he asked me dt wer i found her...n i told him dat she ws with a man who wer touching her private parts.dn..he got shocked n hv tears in his eyes for his daughter...
dn i told him der is noting lyk dat happnd...i jst realisng him dt wht mistake he had done with me...wen i ws a child ..i ws olso daughter of sum1....dn he bent ln his kness n apologize many times.....i forgive him....n kissed her daughter's forehead n came back to my home..
nw m feeling so relieved n hv no horrable childhood memories.....nw m on d top of the wrld.....
sorry for leanghty cnfsn buddies....
Admin- may god bless u....u r doin sch a gr8 job yrr...

Admin - God bless u too Lil sis ur a brave sweetheart

No comments:

Post a Comment