Foreign Girl Confession

 Foreign Girl Confession

21 F
Hi all, i'm foreign ..
I don't know how to start it but i want to say that i love India very much i love its people, for me INdia is unique .. i wish if i were indian but for my bad luck i'm not .. i hear only hindi songs and i watch only hindi movies even i try sometimes to talk in hindi but it seems hard for me i also like wearing saree .. in addition i'm interested in its traditions ..i find it something new something amazing... india is a unique world .. may GOD keep it safe till the end of life .. at the end wanna also say that my Bf is an indian we met since 3 years and we are very happy together .. I love him and i wish to marry him one day ...it may be something impossible cuz we are from differant religions but i hope we can find a solution for that
Thanx for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment