English SMS in 140 words

If I met you on tomorrow I would still give you my heart If you should say, "do you still love me?" I'd say, "Till death do us part"


The most important thing you fixed was on your day of leisure When you fixed your eyes on me That day I'll always treasure I love you.


A smile is the best lighting system of the face, the best cooling system of the head, and the best warming system of the heart. Keep smiling! =)

Best wishes to you both on ur anniversary,
May the love that you share Last your lifetime through,
As you make a wonderful pair.


It takes a strong heart to love. It takes a stronger heart to continue to love after it has been hurt...


Marriage is that relation between man and women in which tha Independence is Equal,the Dependence mutual and tha Obligation Reciprocal...

Love isn't a decision, it's a feeling. If we could decide who to love, then, life would be much simpler, but then less magical.

q'''''''p HÉy!
( ü )@ Lükìn
o( )'/ 4 mé?
Ø ''' Ø

I knöw
Ü MìSS MÉ...
Büt téll ü söméthìng...
ì mìss ü möre.


Come here, take off ur pants+get on top of me. Enjoy urself until u r fully statisfied.

Lovingly urs,
==
"'I____"TOILET"
-.t""""")

No comments:

Post a Comment